Sunday, October 10, 2010

Task 2

Task 2 was to map your decisions for scheduling this semester's study plan. As I am a student of Baltic Film and Media School on the edge of my graduation then this was unordinary for me (I am staying in Prague till my thesis defenses).
The main points what I considered were:

  • location - to making it possible for me to graduate while staying abroad
  • form of the lecture - as I had to take two more courses from TLU then they had to be online courses
  • relevance to my profession or curricula - this point I had to take two courses that would fill introduction module in my department's curricula
  • time - is the course time consuming or not, because as I am working and dealing with my thesis film then I needed to take something that does not occupy so much of my time.

This year my main academic goal is to graduate and move on to my master studies. (and please do forgive me the horrible image that i managed to create. i don't have proper programs for that at the moment due the lack of disk space and i had to use open office - with its flaws and irrational way of behaving)


1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    You have taken a rather minimalistic and general approach and focus mainly on the constraints you had to take into account as important components of your activity. What about instruments, interactions, etc.? And I am curious about time :). Based on what you made your decision whether the selected course is going to be time consuming or not?
    Cheers,
    Terje

    ReplyDelete